Special temporary conditions
Due to Covid-19 online bookings are disabled until the 14 June!
Only booking through direct contact with us are allowed before this date.
This is so we can be able to enforce our safety policies & proceedings stated below.
Any standing bookings made before Covid-19 will be respected both regarding free cancellations and for staying with us. We will contact you individually and report how your booked dates confirm with our safety procedures below. This to ensure that you you can make an informed and safe decision.
We support and discount outdoors Trekkers!
Our Corona Guidelines
We are a small hideaway B&B inside a city park with only four rooms, but we take the Coronavirus very seriously. We will do our best to make you as our guest to feel as safe as possible during your stay.
Booking restrictions and safety
1. Only one pair of guests can stay any given day if not part of a group traveling together.
2. Rooms that have been used are quarantined for one day before rented out again to ensure that no surface virus survives.
3. Early check-ins are allowed only if the room has been quarantined for two days.
Our Breakfast & Reception:
1. During this period we do not shake hand when we welcome our guests.
2. The breakfast buffet is suspended and guest are served singular trays.
3. Breakfast trays are served in rooms with a desk. Groups that travel together can be served in the dining hall.
4. Floors, door handles, chair backs, tables are wet-wiped with disinfectant, both before and after opening hours.
1. Rooms are quarantined for at least 24 hours before they can be used again.
2. Throw pillows and blankets are temporary removed during this crises
3. Bed linen and towels are washed at 90 degrees.
4. The bathrooms is cleaned with hot steam
5. Hard contact surfaces such are wet-wiped with disinfectant, eg handles.
As a guest, there are some things you can do to help:
1. Wash your hands frequently
2. Feel free to talk to us, but keep a proper distance
3. Cough in your arm fold, not in your hand.